Monday, April 28, 2014

The more I read about the Sewol ferry tragedy,
The sadder I get. 

I was complaining about exams and finals, and then it struck me.
All the kids in the ocean will never get another chance to take another exam.
So what gives me the right to complain?

What seems like a horrid thing now can in fact be a blessing.
It's just about how you see it.

I keep seeing and hearing people say that they're looking for happiness. 
But happiness isn't something to be found, but something to be felt.
What defines your happiness? 
Money?
Grades?
How much happiness can such things give?

Instead of seeking for happiness, 
Why not contentment?
In contentment, you'll find happiness.
How can you expect to find happiness when you're always chasing for something?
Be content with what you have,
And most importantly, who you are.
Instead of looking at what you lack,
Why not look at all the things you possess?

So count your blessings. 
Don't wait till you lose it to realise how blessed you really are all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home