Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A tragedy.
Is this what it takes for people to realize the need to treasure the smallest things around them?

It's terrifying.
That one day I might be here and the next day I might be gone.

Suddenly so poignantly aware of how small I really am.
I used to think that I'm the one in control of my life,
but am I truly?
Who is to say if I'll still be around tomorrow?

Recognizing how small I am compared to Him.
That I should count my blessings for every single day.
So thankful for the every single day I'm alive and healthy.
Thankful for God's Grace, that He watches over me.

I'm angry, no doubt.
Why such unfairness?
What did all the passengers of MH370 do to deserve this?

Praying for the families of the victims of the MH370 tragedy.
Grieve.
Let them take all the time they need to grieve for their lost loved ones.
Grieve is after all, a most primitive expression of love.
It's only when you love that you feel a sense of loss when they're gone.

And in their grief,
I pray that they will find the closure that they seek and need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home