Friday, October 25, 2013

Hell week(s) is here.
Pretty sure if this goes on,
I'll end up collapsing soon.

Imagine sleeping at 4am.
I'm going to have a very screwed up body clock if this carries on.

I feel like I'm in Year 4 instead of Year 2.
If this is Year 2,
I am dreading what's coming up next in my remaining 2 years here.

Every single day I'm just waking up, struggling to survive the day then going back to bed.
Trying so hard to find joy in my life,
and wondering how do people do it.
I envy the people who actually wake up in the morning and have something to be thankful for.
I do, definitely.
Thankful for my family, my friends.
Thankful that I'm still alive every single day.
Yet,
if this is life,
is it something worth thanking?

This is probably me stuck in one of the most depressing periods of my life.
Staying alone in your room surrounded with your work tends to have that effect on you.
Need to pull myself out of this rut.

Question is,
how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home