Tuesday, October 01, 2013

"My soul knew something that my body and my mind didn't know.
It knew that our hands were meant to hold each other fearlessly and forever.
Which is why it's never really felt like I was getting to know you,
it's always felt like I was remembering you from something.
As if in every lifetime you and I have ever lived we've chosen to come back and find each other and fall in love all over again, over and over again for all eternity.
And I just feel so lucky that I've found you so soon in this lifetime because all I want to do, all I've ever wanted to do,
is spend my life,
loving you."

- Blaine Anderson, Glee: Love, Love, Love


If this isn't perfection,
What is?


Thinking about the service I attended with Michelle last Saturday,
And the things Pastor Benny said.
How you shouldn't compromise on chemistry, compatibility and core to find the perfect one,
Your soulmate.


But what happens,
When you've found him
but he doesn't love you back?


Wondering where am I going with shooting recently.
All my fears and doubts.
Seeing people leave the sport and wondering if it's time that I left too.
Yet I hesitate because of my love for it.
At service, I heard my answer.


"Press in and press on, it's not over until God says so."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home