Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Really thankful for the friends that I have in my life.
Thank you for being there for me and offering me a listening ear.


And Ben.
Somehow whenever I talk to him, I go away more sure of what I think and should do.
True to his word, he really is the one who never fails to make me laugh whenever I'm troubled or upset.


Celebrated his birthday today over a simple meal.
(Although I was pretty mean making him help me count scores during the trials prior to dinner. Oops.)
To me, that's what matters the most.
Light-hearted banter and a simple catch-up on each other's lives and happenings.


And his reaction when he saw the ugly tie I got for him as a prank?
Priceless.
Even though I was really touched when he thought I genuinely meant it as a gift and he thanked me for it.
(Because honestly? The tie is hideous.)
Hope he liked his actual present, because I remembered him mentioning that he wanted it and how hard it was to find it.
(He wasn't kidding. It took me a long time, and 3 malls to find it.)


Mantra of the day: be brave.
Jolene Ng, be brave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

ZHAR BO!
U VE GOT A PRETTY GIRL ROOTING FOR U HERE
MUACX

12:20 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Omg I just saw this! HAHA thanks sweetie! ((:

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home